ON SATURDAY, MARCH 28TH, REGISTRATION IS FROM 1:00PM – 4:00PM AT THE PARISH CENTER CAFETERIA AT MARY QUEEN OF PEACE CHURCH.
PLEASE MAKE NOTE OF THE LOCATION FOR THIS SATURDAY.
WE ALSO WILL HAVE THE 3:00PM-5:00PM REGISTRATION SESSION AT THE PLAV POST ON STARKWEATHER.
NOTE TO COACHES – – BE SURE TO GET YOUR PICK 8 FORMS IN BY THIS SATURDAY IF YOU PLAN TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS NEW POLICY.
OLD BROOKLYN AREA LITTLE LEAGUE
Who: Boys and girls ages 4 – 19
Where: St. Mark’s school gym, 4464 Pearl Road (enter gym from Ardmore)
When: Saturdays, March 7, 14, and 21 from 1:00pm – 4pm (NEW TIME)
Where: Tremont – PLAV Post 30, 1041 Starkweather Ave, across from Lincoln Park.
When: Saturdays, March 21, and 28 from 3:00p.m. – 5:00p.m.
ON MARCH 28TH ONLY***
Where: Mary Queen of Peace Parish Center Cafeteria (follow OBALL signs)
When: Saturday, March 28 from 1:00pm-4:00pm (NEW TIME AND PLACE)
Cost: TBall (4-6 years old) is $50.00; PeeWee (7-9 years old), Little F (10-12 years old), Big F (13-15 years old), Girls Fast Pitch (12U & 14U) are $60.00 (family discount offered for more than one child)
Bring: wallet size picture & a copy of your birth certificate.
To save time, go to our website and fill out the registration form and bring it in or register on line. www.oball.org
If you have a parent or relative interested in coaching, a coaching form can be printed off the website or filled out on registration day.
COACHES – ask about our new Pick 8 team policy.
Have FUN this summer playing Little League Baseball with OBALL
The following are IMPORTANT dates for the 2015 season.
Make sure you MARK YOUR CALENDARS !!!
- Opening Day – May 16th at Loew Field
- Picture Day with Legends Sport Photography – June 13th
- 8th ANNUAL ALL STAR DAY – June 27th featuring the All Star Games for each Division and the Homerun Derby. More exciting details to be announced!
- OBALL Fundraiser – July 3rd! More details to follow!
- Cleveland Indians vs. Oakland Athletics – July 12th
- Closing Day – Saturday, July 25th
Online registration is open. All 2015 forms are available here on the website. Click on Forms, print the forms needed for your child(ren).
There are two ways to register and pay:
1. Scan completed forms to the OBALL email, OBALLhelp@gmail.com , and pay using PayPal on this website; or
2. Mail completed forms to the OBALL address with your check and/or money order.
OBALL, P.O. Box 609623, Cleveland, OH 44109
All registrations received during the month of February are eligible for one (1) free parent T-shirt per family.