LITTLE F AND BIG F COACHES – –
Please check out the link to the scheduled umpires for pee wee games as of 5 22 2015.
Compare the pee wee schedule against your team schedule. Be sure to sign up for the required 3 games per coach asap so that we can be sure all the pee wee games are covered with umpires.
You can email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and tell us which games you can umpire.
Remember, OBALL is a volunteer run organization. Your help is required to keep OBALL running smoothly and continuing to be the league of choice for the families of our neighborhood.
Hopefully, we won’t need to use it tomorrow!
Here is the new rain out line:
This phone is NOT for leaving messages. Messages will NOT be checked. If you wish to communicate with the league, do so by email at OBALLhelp@gmail.com
The rain out line will be updated approximately ONE HOUR before the games are planned to start if there has been bad weather on your game days.
The following are IMPORTANT dates for the 2015 season.
Make sure you MARK YOUR CALENDARS !!!
- Opening Day – STARTING AT 11AM on May 16th at Loew Field. Gather at Loew 1 & 2, then games will start at fields noted on schedule. All Teams should attend Opening Day in UNIFORM. When you arrive at Loew 1&2, gather with your team.
Kalahari raffle tickets will be on sale at Opening Day for $5.00 (Drawing will be held after the games on Saturday.)
Orders for Tickets for the Indians Game on July 12th will be on taken at Opening Day.
Orders for additional parent tshirts will be taken at Opening Day. Orders must be paid for on Opening Day.
Anyone who still owes money can bring your payment in cash, check or money order on Opening Day.
- Picture Day with Legends Sport Photography – June 13th starts at 8am. Teams will be scheduled for exact picture times. Keep watch on this website for Team Times.
- 8th ANNUAL ALL STAR DAY – June 27th featuring the All Star Games for each Division and the Homerun Derby. More exciting details to be announced!
- OBALL Fundraiser – July 3rd! More details to follow!
- Cleveland Indians vs. Oakland Athletics – July 12th
- Closing Day – Saturday, July 25th
The OBALL schedules are now posted.
One very important thing to note – – The OBALL SEASON does not end until CLOSING DAY on July 25th. The Playoffs will start at the end of the regular season schedule.
ALL teams play at least one game during the playoffs.
ALL players are requested to be at the CLOSING DAY festivities! So, the OBALL season does not end until July 25th!
Other OBALL EVENTS are inserted into the schedules on the day that they are planned. The exact times may not necessarily be correct on the schedule. Please refer to the website for correct times.
LET’S HAVE A GREAT SEASON! REMEMBER, WE DO ALL THIS FOR THE KIDS!
HELP YOUR CHILDREN ENJOY THE SPORT AND FELLOWSHIP OF BASEBALL BY BEING AN EXAMPLE OF GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP AND A HAPPY FAN OF THE GAME!